The past year has seen unprecedented changes in the world – but the global GDP was expected to rise slowly as we overcame COVID and eased trade conflicts. But in February that changed with the Russian incursion into the Ukraine. What deep divisions need to be eased and managed? Might it be possible to look further and turn our attention to the battling of climate change?
• Erik Berglof, Chief Economist, Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank, China
• Kris Gopalakrishnan, Chairman, Axilor Ventures, India
• Andrey Kolodyuk, Chairman, Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association, Ukraine
• Vinod Sekhar, Chairman and Group Chief Executive Officer, Petra Group, Malaysia
• Deborah L. Wince-Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, Council on Competitiveness, USA
Chaired by • Inga Thordar, Executive Editor, CNN Digital International, United Kingdom